Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've been tagged

1.How long have you been together? October 2001- 7 years 2 months

2.How long did we date? We were married August 16, 2002 6 years 4 months

3. How old is he?30

4. Who eats more? Really I think we eat about the same. I have more of a sweet tooth and will usually eat all the sweats before he can get to them

5. Who said, "I love you," first? Matt

6. Who is taller? Matt

7. Who does the laundry? Matt does his own and I do the kids, mine, and household laundry.

8. Who does the dishes? Matt always does the dinner dishes while I get the kids in the bath or in bed.

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

10. Who pays the bills? I pay the bills but it is him who works the LONG hard hours day in day out.

11. Who mows the lawn?I did for the first time this last summer and loved it. With his upcoming deployment it will be my responsibility.

12. Who cooks dinner? I do.

13. Who is more stubborn? I am, Matt gives in or just does in hopes to not get me upset.

14. Who kissed who first? I think Matt did

15. Who asked who out? I had a friend talk to him for me, silly.

16. Who proposed? After we started planning the wedding Matt officially proposed 2 days before the big day. Isn't that how Army weddings go, rushed!!

17. Who is more sensitive? I am. I take things very seriously and tend to get my feelings hurt very easily. Matt just lets things roll off his shoulders.

18. Who has more siblings? Matt- 2 biological brothers, 2 adopted siblings. I have 2 siblings.

19. What were you doing ten years ago? A senior in HS. Getting ready to move out on my own. Already working full time as a nurses assistance at night.

20. Five things on my to-do list: read, have another glass of wine, spend time with the hubby, organize tomorrow, and probably have another glass of wine.

21. Things you would do if you suddenly became a billionaire- pay off debt and take a awesome vacation with no kids.

22. Three of my bad habits: being too busy, facebook, stressing out on the little things

23. Five places I have lived:Auburn, Nebraska. Springfield, Oregon. Butzbach, Germany. Columbus, Georgia. Carthage, New York.

24. Five jobs I have had: Ice cream scooper, Nurses Assistant, FRG Leader, Mom and wife, FRG Leader

25. Things people don't know about me: hmmmm, I having a really hard time handling the current situation,(I stresssssss tooooo much) but most of my close friends and family do know this, love to you all:)

I tag Deborah and My Mom

No comments: