Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No School AGAIN




I totally live for Emma's 3 hour a day pre-school. It is a little rough in the morning. I have to wake her by 7 and usually she is crabby saying "I'm just tired". After I shu her onto the bus I enjoy 3 hours of exercise, Logan time, cleaning, really whatever, and I just get stuff done. BUT when the school around her have a 2 hour delay she does not have school:( And that is again today.




Looks like we only have a couple of inches of snow but the temps rose the other day and fell yesterday so I am sure the roads are a little slick and slow moving. We will see how the day goes.




Today we only have a few things going!! Mom's Club Holiday Party followed by Stocking Stuffing at 1 PM and than onto a Parent's meeting for the hourly day care that the kids use. All these "commitments" are optional and we just might have an easy day ahead:)

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I know how you feel. I hope they have school tomorrow. At least we have snow fun to look forward to.