Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our 2nd Day at Hope Lake Lodge

We have had a blast at the WaterPark. Matt headed out early for some skiing. We decided we would drive Daddy over and let the kids play in the snow a little. Kind of a bad idea, it was about 14 degrees with a horrible wind chill. So we quickly took a few pics and headed back to the hotel. The kids and I were anxious to get into the warm water at the Water Park.

After Matt got done skiing I headed to the Spa. I enjoyed a facial for the first time, and will definitely have that done again. And I enjoyed a nice massage. I easily could have come back and took a nap but we got the kids all ready to head back to the swim park.

For dinner I had planned a crock pot meal. So after dinner we took the kids to have some dessert. And then, you guessed it, we headed back into the water park. This was probably one of the best times because we had the entire park to ourselves. (It was during the super bowl). By time we got back to the room and into PJ's the kids and I were out by 9PM:)












No comments: