Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Daisy Scouts

Today I joined Emma at her Daisy Scout meeting. I have attempted in the past but because Logan is so wild I have not felt comfortable staying at the meeting. Today I was able to go and watch Emma with all the other Girl Scouts and get the information on the upcoming Girl Scout Cookie Sales. Emma was having so much fun. They did this cute little sewing project while the leader read them a story.

SOOOOO!!! Girl Scout cookies go on sale February 5th. If you would like to order from Emma please let me know. I will have Emma call you and talk to you about the order and the cookies. (
I will cover the shipping) Emma is really enjoying Girl Scouts. She honestly has no idea what is going on but she is enjoying the other girls. Emma will be a Daisy next year too before she moves up to the Brownies in the 2nd grade.





1 comment:

Janet said...

Nana and Papa loves Girl Scout cookies so we are waiting for her to call us. Can't wait to tell her that Nana used to be a Girl Scout too.