Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st Day at Hope Lodge

We had a great first day. I wish I would have gotten more pictures but I was too into the moment and then the kids were being super tired cranky little things that I love dearly:)


We arrived a few hours before check-in so we could fully take advantage of the water park. The kids had a blast!!! We spent almost 2 hours enjoying the wave pool, kiddie pool, kiddie slides, and Emma, Matt, and I enjoyed the big kid slides. After we checked in and got into our suite we quickly headed into town so we could get the essentials for our stay, mainly Matt's beer. We decided to enjoy 1 meal in the hotel restaurant and was kind of tortured at the beginning as the kids were definitely showing signs of being over tired and hungry. But thankfully, some markers and books proved the trick and Matt enjoyed prime rib while I stuck with a cobb salad. After getting the kids in bed I headed down to the hot tub/ hot springs. What a treat. It was about 10 degrees out and it felt so incredible. After about 20 minutes and several ice crystals forming in my hair I decided it was time to switch with Matt.

Tomorrow is skiing for Matt in the morning and a Spa afternoon for me. We will be filling in the gaps with multiple trips to the indoor water park!!!












1 comment:

Janet said...

Looks like you are having too much fun.