Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 319


Today we received a fun new book from Gramie and Grandpa. Gramie found this adorable story called The Elf on the Shelf. And it came with a little elf that will sit wherever I put it. In the book it explains to the kids that the "elf" will be watching and every night he will go back to Santa and report the days activities in regards to behavior. I am anxious to get this started.
As, I am preparing for Thanksgiving I am thinking the kids and I may spend some time by ourselves. The thought of staying home and making a big meal with the kids and then decorating for Christmas sounds kind of nice. Our weeks have been so busy and the next few will be even more hectic. We have so much to be thankful for this year. Daddy is coming home in time for Christmas and we get to have a houseful of visitors!!!

No comments: