Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 308

Today was a perfect fall day here. Today it was a sunny 61 degrees outside. After naps and quite time the kids and I headed outside to get stuff done in preparation for the snow that is sure to come soon. We cleaned out the garage and got the snow thrower and salt equipment all ready. And then we gathered some of the backyard stuff that had been left out. The kids even helped me vacuum out the Jeep and wipe it down. Logan and Emma also had a chance to enjoy the swing set. Logan did not want to get out of the swing he was having such a great time. We rounded out the evening with grilled hamburgers and Annie!!

1 comment:

debs life said...

You are inspiring! I really look up to you....I am expecting a third deployment, and when it comes I plan to make the most of it like you have done! I can't believe your deployment is almost over! What a relief! Keep doing what you do, because you rock at it!