Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 317

The plans are coming together!! Matt's Mom Terri, Father David, Lori, and Brother Patrick will be flying in for Matt's return home. The time is getting closer and closer. I am soo ready. I am dreaming up the "feast" that we will prepare and purchased the welcome home attire we will be sporking. I am looking forward to the laughs and good times ahead. I am so anxious to have my husband back in my arms and see the precious faces of our kids when they realize Daddy is really home. Watch the ticker above--- it soon will switch from counting down months to counting down the weeks!!!!!

1 comment:

debs life said...

Sorry, I realize I have mentioned this A MILLION TIMES, but I am so excited for you guys, so much so that I got butterflies while reading this post. LOL!