Saturday, March 3, 2012

Still Packing the House

We are still busy packing the house and about to start filing the storage unit. As I have spent the last few weeks packing the items we don't even touch it has made me really start to think about the items we really should sell!! As the last week has ended I will say I have opened 2 boxes to get out shoes and a sweater I did not mean to pack. I wonder how often that will happen?

I thought I would post a few of my favorite pictures from our camping trips in 2011.


Logan got so much comfortable watching Cars 2 by the fire he feel fast asleep.


Daddy and Logan playing Lego's on the camper floor.


Logan and Emma playing Cars on the carpet outside the camper


This was back at Thanksgiving and I was making the mashed potatoes.


No comments: