Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Moving Day

The day finally came that we moved into the camper. Of course, the morning off it was POURING down rain. But by the time we loaded every last thing the rain had stopped enough for us to move out.


Once we arrived at the campground and Matt hooked us all up and leveled everything out I began to unload to back so I could get to work on the inside. I was very excited to get started on the storgage/play area of the trailer. This is definately a work in progress. I will post better pictures next week. On the left side is a cupboard that I am using for more totes of canned food and misc. things. Logan is digging the cars mat to play with and Emma likes having a little desk area with her lamp.


After picking Emma up from school and doing more around the house we headed to the campground for our first meal as a family.


No comments: