Monday, July 26, 2010

House Pics

It took awhile but I finally snapped some pictures. We have been here for 2 months and I still feel like we are getting settled. The garage still has boxes in the center but it is slowly coming along. My next big project will be Emma's room. I would like to buy her a trundle bed and new bedding. And then Logan a bunk bed with the cool desk and dresser under it. We will probably wait until we get to Kansas for that.
The dinning room is HUGE and our table looks TINY. We would love to upgrade to a nice large table but feel it would be best to wait until our next real duty station in 3 years. The moves are hard on furniture and I would LOVE to buy a nice fancy oak table.



Master Bedroom

Logan's Room


Emma's loft Room


TV nook in between the staircase and Emma's Room

Living Room

Dining Room

The Kitchen

No comments: