Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Snack Day Craft for School







I receive one of the best magazines from my Mom. She sends me Family Fun. This is the coolest magazine ever. I have taken a TON of fun recipes and craft ideas out of this inexpensive family magazine. I have been on the look out for a "healthy" fun snack for Emma to take to school when I found this one for butterfly mix. So we started the other day by taking clothes pins and painting them with Glitter Glue. Today we put small googly eyes and used Pipe Cleaners for the hair. (I think that is what it is). And tomorrow we will make a trail mix with fruit loops, banana chips, craisins, and goldfish before sealing snack size bags and placing the clothes pins in the middle to make a butterfly. This has been a fun little craft that we will do in 3 phases.

No comments: