Thursday, March 25, 2010

Major's List

We are super excited to report Matt made the Majors list. He should be promoted within the next few weeks. He has been waiting for this for a while.

I also had Emma's Parent/Teacher conference today and am very proud to report she is doing well in Kindergarten. We are gonna have to take Emma out of school 4 weeks early so we can move to Georgia. The kids do not get out of school here until the end of June and the kids get out in Georgia at the end of May. Emma's teacher said Emma will be good to go onto the 1st grade and will give the school the recommendation. My fear had been that Emma would have to repeat Kindergarten and I really did not want that. SO I am very excited to learn Emma is doing great. She is ready well and is writing 3 sentences in her Journal. When I went to Kindergarten in was all about play and learning the alphabet!!!

No comments: