Sunday, September 28, 2008

New to this blog thing




Blogging??? I have read so many and read all about it but never tried it so here goes. I was thinking that this would be another great way for my hubby and family back home to keep up with us. We have our baby-site but as many know the updates are not always up-to date. Maybe this will motivate me to take more pictures and blog more.


As my script says I am a Army Wife and Mom of Tots. Matt and I have been married for over 5 years. We have enjoyed many great times to include the arrivals of our 2 babies. Emma is 4 and a pre-schooler. And Logan is 11 months and a walkin stumblin joker. I also stay very very busy with the FRG. I am the FRG Leader for my husbands company. I really do enjoy this; however, you will all be notified when the count down starts for his change of command.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Hey lady - this looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing - can't believe how Logan is growing!

I miss you in daily life as we are getting busier in our own familial worlds(is that a word?)

Your blog is super cool - keep it up!!
Love you!!