Monday, September 29, 2008

Emma Ann


It is crazy to think how big my little girl has gotten. Matt and I went to Emma's Open house at the school. It did not seem real that we were already walking down the halls of a elementary school. It was nice to see Emma's little classroom, it is all decked out with leaf man pictures, paintings, and LOTS of fun things to do.


Emma really does not talk a lot about school. Sometimes she will tell me about another kid at school or what she had for snack but never what she actually did. I am going to try to volunteer every couple of weeks and get an idea what Emma is up to. These kids are learning poems, songs, and have little jobs. Emma never talks about this stuff????


I did ask the teacher about Emma's behavior. It has been pretty bad at home but also typical for a 4 year old. I told the teacher Emma never talks about what she did at school. The teacher said to ask "who her friends are and what they are wearing". What they are wearing??? WOW!! She is only 4 and already paying attention to clothes, let hope I just read into that a little too much.


Anyhoo- Emma is doing great in Pre-K. I do believe she enjoys school, most definately getting on the bus everyday.

No comments: