Thursday, December 23, 2010

Absent here

I am not sure where the time as gone or why I have been so horrible at updating this. I am going to post as many posts as I can to fit on this page and will post more in a couple of days.

I feel so blessed to have such a great family and so many caring friends. We have really enjoyed our time in Georgia. I completed my first term back at school a few weeks ago with 2 B+'s. I will start again January 10th for one more term at Columbus Technical and than transfer to Columbus State University to continue working on my pre-req's for the nursing program.

Logan and I have stayed very busy this last few weeks. He has enjoyed his 2 day a week pre-school but we have decided to with drawl him from this and put him back into hourly care. There are a few reasons for this. One of the biggest is I need a bit more time. I volunteer every Tuesday and Thursday in Emma's class for 2 hours helping the children with reading. I love doing this and do not want to give it up BUT I need a little more quite time to study. So, if I put Logan back into hourly I can keep him there through the lunch hour and get a extra hour 2 days a week to myself.

Emma has enjoyed her busy days. She had a fun successful choir Christmas concert in December. She has enjoyed girl scouts but we are going to per sue Juliette's the rest of the year. This will be a small group of girls on their own working through badges and awards. Emma loves gymnastics but wants to try ballet, we will see how this goes!!

Matt is really enjoying his time as a Instructor for the Army Captains Course. It defiantly keeps him busy but also gets him home by 6 in the evenings. After a few unsuccessful outings Matt nailed himself a Buck a few weeks ago. I am excited to start cooking with Venison.

Well, I am sorry again for my lack of posts. I have always taken pride in keeping our families upto date on our comings and goings. This will definitely be one of my new year's resolutions.

No comments: