Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we are very Blessed to be back with our Georgia family. It really felt great to be part of a family gathering. We started the night before Thanksgiving seeing Michelle's brother, JR. We all went out to a big Mexican dinner. This family means so much to me and it was so much fun to be included with Michelle and her family. On Thanksgiving we started early with 10 AM Mimosa's and appetizer's before we indulged in a 12noon deep fried turkey and ham lunch. It was another great afternoon that ended with Matt and I enjoying great conversation with JR and his wife. The weekend did not end there, the last of the festivities included a little football celebration that of course, included lots of FOOD:)
While we always miss our West coast families, I feel so lucky to have Michelle in my life. She has always included me with her family. Being away from our family is so hard!!





No comments: