Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Emma's Birthday Party

Emma had a very busy and fun circus game themed birthday party. We invited all of Emma's 1st grade class and our close neighbors and friends. I really was not expecting 18 kids to show up. BUT, thankfully my good friends were here to rescue me when I looked up and was so overwhelmed I did not know what to do. We started the afternoon with cupcakes first. (I was not thinking about the sugar high and than low that would soon happen) And then we passed out the goody pencil box holders and explained the games out back. Things continued to be a little hectic as the kids made it through all 5 circus games and then planned numerous party games. We ended the party with gift opening and more playing as we waited for the parents. All in all many lessons learned but Emma had a GREAT time.

















No comments: