Saturday, June 26, 2010

July's Family Fun Magazine


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Family Fun Magazine. My parents have sent me their copy of the magazine a few times and after reading (pages are worn out from using July's so much) I had to get a subsciption.




This month we did quite a few of the crafts and recipes. For Father's Day we made Daddy home made Tape Measures and presented them with Father's day Cupcakes made to look like barbecue grills with candy food on them. And for the 4th of July we are doing many of the crafts. Michelle and I did the Patriotic Robot multipurpose Table Decorations ( We will put cookies in the large clear pail and silverware in the red pail on top). And I made so fun lawn darts using duct tape and sand that the kids will use while we are camping. We will also be doing some other fun mason jar recipes that are done over a campfire this next week. Stay tuned for more pics:)

No comments: