Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a GREAT Mother's Day Weekend. Not only was Saturday super relaxing and fun but so was today. Matt had told me last night that he would get up right away with the kids so I could sleep in a little. It was nice to lay in bed and hear the kids laughing and having a little fun. (Logan kept yelling it is Mommy's Birthday) Matt brought the kids and 2 gift bags in a little while later. They both made me homemade cards and Emma had made me a coffee mug at girl scouts. Logan got me candles, a magazine, and bath stuff. And Matt brought in a new foot bath and bottle of Mascato D' Asti. (my new favorite white sweet wine). After breakfast in bed and church we had a nice easy afternoon before Matt barbecued steak and shrimp and steaks.







1 comment:

Janet said...

That is so sweet....Glad you had a good Mothers Day....

Love Mom