Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy Busy

I am realizing i am not so good at taking pictures and videos now that Matt is home. But we are also staying super busy and enjoying all the extra time we have with Daddy.

This last week we interviewed a Real Estate Agent to get the house on the market. Looks like we should be getting it on the market this next week. I am really excited that aside from a little painting and small jobs there is nothing major that needs to be done in order to sell the house. I will pray we sell it quickly. Houses are moving in about 100 days these days and we hope to move as a family at the end of May to Georgia.

Matt is doing well as he is readjusting to living on American Soil. He has a pretty easy schedule at work and has more days off than days on. Unfortunately, that means long hours and stressful days when he is there.

We are looking forward to our first overnight trip with no kids this weekend. I continue to adjust to Matt being home. I struggle with control and am challenged with this. Matt is very supportive and he helping me realize I don't have to do everything. I still find my stress relief with my 0530 exercise and my afternoon walk/runs on the treadmill.

Emma is doing very well in school. She is ready now, totally amazes me. She loves school and is enjoying having Daddy home as well.

Logan is all boy and rowdy as ever. He really enjoys picking on his sister and doing anything that could possibly annoy her. Like taking away her cups and pulling gently on her hair when she is not looking.

I will do better about updating the blog.

No comments: