Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 342

Logan had a bit of a hard afternoon today. He woke up super early this morning and because of that I laid him down for a early nap. Emma had a birthday party up the street to attend and I had to wake Logan up from his 2 hour nap. Poor kid cried the entire time we got all bundled up to drive up the street. Logan and I walked Emma into the party and while we were chatting with the mother Logan truly thought we were staying. As we said good bye the poor kid cried and screamed "Emma, Emma???" So I decided I would let Logan help me get started on our holiday baking. We got the super yummy sugar cookie dough made and I let it sit in the fridge for all of 30 minutes before I had a nibble. The cookie dough is now in the Jeep so I will stay out of it, there is no way I am walking out to the Jeep in the 18 degrees it is tonight. (I have my mothers sweat tooth:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yes, Jennifer you did indeed get that trait from me. Sounds Yummy....